Coinlaw’s Co-Founders Bertrand Theaud and Matthieu Bonnici talk to Joey Garcia, a partner at Gibraltar’s oldest law firm Isolas, about his pioneering work on crypto regulation in Gibraltar and internationally. Joey has long been at the forefront of developments in digital currency, blockchain, and distributed ledger technology and co-chairs the Gibraltar Government working group/think tank on digital currencies.
- Cryptoassets regulations in Gibraltar.
- ICOs market in Gibraltar and the shift to STOs.
- STO in Gibraltar – perspectives for the future.
- The role of the Gibraltar Stock Exchange (GSX) in developing the cryptoassets market.
- The impact of Brexit on Gibraltar’s cryptoassets market.